Looking for a good book to read this summer? Take advantage of your extra time off and long summer days to pick up a book! Maybe at the beach relaxing under the sun, or even at home with a cup of tea. We have 5 awesome books to take care of your body and mind for this summer.
1. To be more content and joyful: A Guide to the Good Life-William B. Irvine
This read will show you how to use the mindset to deal with the things we can control and accept calmly the things we cannot.
2. To master your habits: Better than Before- Gretchen Rubin
“Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” Read this book to understand what kind of person you are, and simple strategies that you can use to eliminate your bad habits and stick with the good ones.
3. To eat healthier: In Defense of Food-Michael Pollan
Here, you’ll learn that it’s possible to escape the dominant dietary approach that nutritionists have created and develop a healthier, more traditional way of eating.
4. To declutter your life: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up-Marie Kondo
This book explains the many ways in which your living space affects all aspects of your life. It will show you how to achieve your dreams, starting by making your bed, to cleaning out your closet!
5. To improve your memory: Moonwalking with Einstein-Joshua Foer
Foer walks you through specific techniques for improving your own memory. It explains how memory works, and why an extraordinary memory isn’t just available to a select few people but to all of us.